College uniform :-
- For boys:- Black Plain Pant, Pink- White stripe, Plain Shirt(full/half), Maroon coloured Sweater.
- For girls:- Pink –White stripe Kamiz, White Pant and white Dupatta, Maroon coloured Sweater.
(N.B. – No Jeans Pant or Shirt, Punjabi, Cap any coloured, embroidery in any part of the uniform will be allowed.)
Some Important Instructions
- Familiarise – yourself with all college rules as notified from time to time.
- Look the notice board daily as soon as you come to and before you leave the college .
- Get cash recipts for all amounts paid in the college office.
- Observe silence and maintain decorum inside the college premises.
- Do not move in the corridors and verandah when classes are going on. Any student found Loitering around the varandahs without any valid reason will have to face strict disciplinary action.
- Keep your college clean.
- Chewing betal-nut, taking panmasala, chewin gum etc inside the college campus is strictly prohibited.
- Maintain the sancity of the library with silence and decent and helpful conduct.
- Do not use mobile phone within the college campus.
- Do not spit on the wall and in the class room , don’t write or stick anything on the walls, desks and benches. Anyone caught red handed will be punished.
The college takes students attendance strictly in to account for the purpose of allowing students for appearing at the selection test and filling up of forms for final examination, academic awards and scholarships.
Each student is required to attend a minimum of 75% of the total classes held in each subject respectively in an academic session. If a student fails to attend classes for one month at a stretch from the date of commencement of classes his/her seat is liable to be forfeited Further, Governing Body will take the decision in its meeting. The parents and guardians will be issued monthly appraisal/ up dated their students, works. Attendance. If at the end of three month duration their attendance is still insufficient (less than 75%), their admission will stand automatically cancelled.